Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Managing stress
  1. There are mamy ways to manage stress. You could walk around and try to enjoy fresh air, you could meditate, you could do sports, or hobbies, you could get a stress ball, in my opinion it all depends on who you are. Like me for instance, I like sports and when I play sports I forget anything else matters. When you manage stress you wanna forget it, or you want to relieve it. When you relieve stress you don't wanna hurt yourself or anyone, so I think the best way is to talk about it. You relieve it by telling someoneelse cause you had that urge to tell someone and you finally did. You finally let it all out. Another way is you could go for a walk while listening to music, that's another thing people like to do. Music for some people cheers them up and it helps getting fresh air.

No comments:

Post a Comment